HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Well, the Halloween decorations are up, the pumpkin is carved and my little dog, Jake and I are accessing our Halloween outfits.  Jake is going to be a little red devil -  so fitting, and I will be his trusty witch companion.  I was thinking if I had more time to prepare, making myself a cardboard milk bone outfit would be tooo cute.  But, I every year, I dress as a witch.  Would the witch in me be sad to be turned into a milk bone?  Maybe?  I will post pictures of  us in our Halloween best soon.

The weather has changed here in California and it has been rainy for a few days.  It is finally cold enough for my husband to lite a fire in our fireplace.  It is nice and cozy for this fall weather and I am happy to have the day off to spend at home.

I wanted to let you all know that I have listed Rig A. Mortis Mummy on Ebay at a "buy it now" and have reduced his price.  He really needs a home for Halloween.  He is such a nice piece. I know any buyer would be pleased.  The pictures do not do him justice.  Anyway, if anyone is interested, here is his link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251173387147?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Halloween is right around the corner and today I need to finish up my last Halloween pieces that are already spoken for. I will post pictures of them, so you can at least see what I have been up to.  This weekend, I will be working on new offerings for Pfatt and coming up with new Christmas goodies.

Hope you are all well, happy and much loved!  Until then --- XOXO LeeAnn (and Jake)

No comments: