HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Sugar Queen Makeover!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I have a new/revamped Christmas piece available for sale on my blog!

My sweet little Sugar Queen has been sitting around my studio and I have been kinda feeling sorry for her. So today, I gave her a makeover!  After she did her runway walk, the crowds have decided that she is, in fact, looking good and ready for Christmas!  She really is darling in person ... I have to say!

She is looking for just the right home to sprinkle her sugary goodness on.  If that is your house, all you need to do is be the first to email me!  She is $95.00, plus shipping.  So worth the discounted price, as she is a big piece -- 21 tall!   Her banner is reversible too!

Click on the above Artwork for Sale tab for more 
information about her!
Her Sweet Side!
Her Bliss Side!

 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!  

LeeAnn xoxo

5 comments:

Jody Wakefield studio said...

I thought she was super cute the way she was, but now after her makeover she is over the top cute!! So darling LeeAnn!

Charmed Confections said...

Thanks Jody! I think she feels better. Now, I wish someone would give me a makeover. :)

MJL said...

LeeAnn, she is adorable. You did a very good job. Happy holidays to you and your family. :)

Unknown said...

Oh LeeAnn,
She is just wonderful!! I just love her face and that expression is just to-to!!
Whoever gets her will be one Happy Camper. She will truly bring so much Joy!!

Thanks, Karen Murphy

Charmed Confections said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the sweet comments. I really appreciate it! Hugs!