HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Friday, January 18, 2013

Big News -- Dreams do come true!

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's Friday and I am sitting here after a long week of WORK!  Ugh!  It has been quite the busy one for me! I'm talking about my daytime job as an office manager for a voice and data cabling company.  Oh how I would love to wile away the hours sculpting in my studio all day long if I could.  But, alas, that dream has yet to come to fruition.  Perhaps someday ... (this is where the faraway, wishful music comes in ... can you hear it playing?)

In the meantime, I have some BIG NEWS to announce!  Charmed Confections will be coming soon to the SpookyTime Jingles selling site!  YAY!  I am so happy to be listed as one of the artists on their site!  It is truly a dream come true for me.  If you haven't checked out their website, please click on the link below.  New offerings are uploaded every 13th of the month!  Some of my favorite artists are there!

Have a wonderful weekend!  XOXO 










1 comment:

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Congratulations my friend, you truly deserve a spot there!!

Hugs
Jody