HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Friday, February 8, 2013

Got Spider Bites???!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am getting ready to debut my Halloween art on SpookyTime Jingles this February 13th.  I am really excited! I am a little sad too ... my day job has been soo crazy, busy that I will not have anything to list on Pfatt Marketplace this month, but do stop by as my other artist friends will have fabulous things, I am sure.  

Ok ... I don't really have spider bites on me (and who would want them), but I am creating a new line of tabletop/hanging ornaments called Spider Bites.  This is my latest work in progress and will be debuting on SpookyTime Jingles February 13th (along with my first Skeleton Shelf-Sitter - really sweeeeeet too).  I am so excited to share with you, I thought I would give you a sneak peek.  Forgive the picture - it is again a quick shot of the work in progress.

My Spider Bites bodies are tiny faux cupcakes that are frosted to look real.  The spider's legs are made out of various colors of polymer clay to look like real Halloween candy.  These little guys are still waiting for their party hats, festive collars and other trims. They are a sweet confection that will fit in the palm of your hand.  If you are afraid of spiders like me, don't worry these little spiders are very sweet, just don't try and squish them ... they might turn on you.

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged, so I hope you are well and happy out there in Blogland!!  I would love to hear your comments, thoughts, and ideas are always welcome.  I will post another picture of them soon in their finished state.

I hope you will stop by SpookyTime Jingles on the 13th of February to wish me well.  It is good to have friends cheer you along!  Talk to you soon!




1 comment:

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Wow they are this cute and not even finished, good job LeeAnn!! You rock.

Hugs
JOdy