HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've Arrived on STJ!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well, I am happy to announce that Charmed Confections is officially now on SpookyTime Jingles.  Click on the link below to see my debut page!  




Here is a peek of my "How Do you Boo?" Skeleton Shelf Sitter.  Hope you like him.  He is available on my SpookyTime Jingles page.
SOLD!!!  Thank you, Kicky!!


Hope you are all having a wonderful day!  I have more art in the works.  Will do  some work in progress pictures and some tutorials too.  So, come back soon!  XOXO


8 comments:

MJL said...

You have done a fantastic job.. Your spiders from you last post are great too. Keep up the great work...
Marcy

Charmed Confections said...

Hi Marcy! You are soo sweet to say so! I really appreciate your comment. Sometimes I feel like I am blogging away and nobody is out there. Glad you had the courage to say Hi! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs!

Chicken Lips said...

Welcome to STJ! I love your work - so SWEET!

Charmed Confections said...

Hi David! OMG! You are going to make my cry. I soooo LOVE your ART!! (I have 3 pieces - love them!) You are the MASTER!!! I can't believe you came to visit my humble blog. It is like a visit from the Halloween Lord himself! I'm star struck! (For any of you out there ... David is the Master Artist of Chicken Lips. Need I say more, FANTASTIC!!) Thank you for your SWEET comment I will treasure it! (Will I ever stop smiling?)

Jody Wakefield studio said...

I love your work, it is the best LeeAnn. The detail is incredible. You are a natural born talent, so glad you are sharing it with the world!

Hugs
Jody

Charmed Confections said...

Awe Jody ... You make me blush. Right back at you. You know, I love everything you make - and rightly so, it's FANTASTIC! Thanks for cheering me on. XOXO

The Mary Bell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you - you totally deserve to be included at SpookyTime. Your creations are just AMAZING!! Way to go!!

Charmed Confections said...

Thanks so much, Mary! How nice of you to stop by and see me. I love your creations too!