HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sneak Peek of a Work in Progress!

Hello again!

Well, wanted to share a quick sneak peek of some of my latest sculpted heads.  Ok ... these are not painted yet, but I am very excited about them.  In my mind's eye, I can see them already finished.  But, my hands are not as fast as my brain, so here is what they look like now (before all the painting and shading).  One is a pouting cyclops (fangs will be added later) and the other, a sweet, smiling pumpkin (with a twist).  So stay tuned to see the final results.  These two will be new additions to my Ghoulie-Cakes line.  I am hoping to finish them up today - so I gotta run back to my worktable and get crackin'.

Just wanted to share.  What are you up to today?




2 comments:

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

These are really wonderful! I can't wait to see them finished!

Charmed Confections said...

Thank Lisa! I am having fun with them. They are all painted now. Finishing up the last bits of them. Hoping to put them on SpookyTime Jingles by the 13th.