HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Friday, September 16, 2016

New Pieces Available in my Etsy Shoppe tomorrow, Saturday, September 17th!

Hi Everyone!   ---- All the below pieces listed in my Etsy Shoppe have SOLD OUT!

I wanted to let you all know that I will be listing 5 new pieces of artwork in my Charmed Confections Etsy Shoppe tomorrow, Saturday, September 17th at 10am Pacific Time.

Here is a sneak peek of what I will be listing.  Remember it is first come, first serve to be fair to everyone.  Hope you can stop on over and check it out.

Save the link below to go to my site.  Don't forget to refresh your browser.  Items will not appear until 10am pacific time tomorrow!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharmedConfections






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all in the details. wonderful photos and the character shoes are wonderful.

Expertessays.co.uk said...

The details are useful for users do my essay for me uk